Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this moment.

It took me more than 30 days, but here I am!

Highs of this moment

Isn't getting unexpected letters fun? I got one of those today, and I didn't even have to go to my mailbox to get it. I got my back to my car after work, and there was the sweetest letter I've ever read waiting for me tucked into a windshield wiper! How romantic is that? I know. But I saw him first ladies. ;)

Oh wait, am I supposed to be writing about my challenge? That's right. Well, I guess I'm glad that I finished.

Lows of this moment

That now, I have to go back to coming up with blog posts on my own. It's a lot of work!

Sadly, that's all for now because I have a TON of homework that needs to get done. Ugh. Counting the days till Spring Break, that's all I can say.

Toodles!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment