- Complete ALL homework possible on the weekend. So, Friday nights, meet mountain of Stuff To Do.
- Bike and swim every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning, and on weekends when possible. I made time in my schedule to actually work out this semester, so now I have absolutely no excuse.
- Read all reading assignments (which, by the way, is a huge job, even for someone who reads quickly like I do) beforehand. Luckily, I read a lot of what I was supposed to during break, and thank goodness I did... that's all I can say.
- Cut back on the caffeine. Oy ve.
- Keep Hebrew review vocab words rotating on whiteboard (yes, I have a gigantic whiteboard in my room, like Sheldon Cooper. I'm just all kinds of nerdy awesomeness).
- Make time for my cousin Larissa! I'm going through withdrawals.
- Finish word study on the book of John. Yay Greek.
- Finish drawing of tree and other illustrations for my Hebrew Research class presentation. I need to do this. I do.
- Buy actual planner that is not on computer. My iCal is all color-coded with everything (it's so jam packed and colorful, that at first glance you might think a clown threw up on my screen), but I need one that is on paper. I just do, I can't explain it.
- Get a decent amount of sleep at night. This will be tricky, but I need to.
- Email ASU catering for banquet planning meeting. Until they answer.
- Judge an Academic Decathlon event-- speech and interview judging, here I come!
- Email Dean Lester my ideas for the Project Humanities event coming in February.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Day 29 - Goals for the next 30 days
Posted by Hannah Elizabeth at 10:15 PM