- light saber chopsticks (did I mention I'm marrying a nerd?)
- a crusty slotted spoon from at least the 1970's
- a titanium, beautifully crafted SPORK (what more do you need in life?)
- forks with 4 prongs, not 3; (when cutting meat, you put the knife in the middle of the prongs, and if there are 3 then you don't know which side to put your knife through, so I was told)
- butter knives with serrated edges (they can spread but ALSO cut through bagels)
Oh yeah. Their pizza cutter (what I was looking for in the first place) was shaped like a bicycle. :)
And there you have the bachelor pad essential utensils. Anyone know if I'm forgetting anything? It was highly amusing to go through their kitchen; I think the light saber chopsticks were my favorite.