Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it’s about.


Well, this is hard.

One thing I've noticed about myself is that I don't necessarily only have one favorite of anything... and this includes movies.

I think number one is Dances With Wolves, and it's about an American soldier who befriends a Native American tribe and helps them escape destruction. I like it because the main character actually takes time to get to know the people, actually learns the language, and respects them. I also love the scenery in the movie.




Second on my list is Ever After, and of course that is a version of Cinderella. I'm not particularly thrilled with Drew Barrymore in general, but I think she did a pretty great job in this one. I love how the story is portrayed, and that it's told like a real story.

















My other favorite is the Anne of Green Gables series (there are three), the ones from Sullivan Entertainment. I always wanted to be just like Anne after seeing those, and I think I still do! Smart, courageous, puts others above herself, always looks on the bright side of things... what's not to love about Anne?








Oh wait a minute. I lied.



Ok, so my ALL TIME favorite movie is definitely Blast from the Past starring Brendan Fraser.


The first time I saw this one, I was literally on the floor laughing, with tears streaming down my face, and my dog was going crazy because he'd never seen me act that way before.

I love it. It just is about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Plus, I love Brendan Fraser.


So, there you have my favorite movie, and movies. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment