Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 9... My Future & an Arizona Snowman

Right now, I have absolutely no idea what my future holds. I have a bucket list, and I'm already checking things off of it (and I add new things all the time), but as far as specifics go, I don't know.


Hmmm.


All I ask for my future is that I'm following whatever path God has for me; that I haven't strayed. Even if I'm on that path alone, I'm sure it will be glorious!

That's the thing. God is so exciting. If you really know Him, you know that He's positively addictive. That's all I want. Whatever He has planned for my life, I am fully confident that it's better than anything I could think of on my own.


:)

On a totally unrelated note, check out this Arizona snowman! It completely surprised me today on my way to class. It was just chillin' on this random table. Made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment