Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 13 - Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.

I'm not sure about moving, but I think I would enjoy living somewhere where the leaves change colors and there are actual seasons.

As far as places to visit (and these are not in order):

  • Alaska
  • Greece
  • Israel
  • Canada- specifically Prince Edward Island
  • Bahamas
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • France
  • Austria
  • Australia
  • Russia (yes, really)
  • Turkey
  • Africa
  • All the US national parks
So... basically I would love to go see the whole world? If only!

Scary thing is, this is just the short list. I have a much more detailed one... so, ummm, I'm a dreamer too. This whole challenge thing is making me look at myself in a whole different light. I think I need a reality check! But I reeeeeaaaaaally wish I could see everything on my list. I love looking at God's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment