Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 15 - Your favorite tumblrs

Actually, I don't follow any tumblrs. I am annoyed that tumblers is spelled incorrectly, however.

But, I do have a favorite blog.

This sweet girl was an acquaintance of mine in junior high and high school, and she is fabulous. I've grown up with her, watched her get married, and now she has a cute baby boy named Ryan!

You can read Mrs. Britney Gulbrandsen's blog here. It's precious.

I love that she tries to make a conscious effort to bring beauty to everyone around her, and always with a smile, too.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. you are TOO sweet! i didn't even notice this post before and just happened upon it now. i'm glad that you enjoy my blog! thanks for your sweet words...this seriously just made my day!

    ReplyDelete