Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Saturday in Plymouth


I have to admit, this looks really fun! This is what British kids do on the weekends.

Isn't that great?! They are in these plastic bubbles in a pool, floating on the water. ?!



I walked along the Hoe today, and was going to climb the lighthouse but they wanted to charge me for it. Pay money to climb stairs? Um, no thanks. :)



It was cloudy today, but there were still a LOT of sailboats out and about.




I followed a steep trail of stairs up the side of a cliff, and this is the lovely view I was rewarded with.


I might try and paint this sometime. I had a nice little walk on this hill.




A very, very beautiful walk on this hill.


Plymouth definitely has a culture of ice cream trucks. They are everywhere, and I loved this one because it has a Scooby Doo theme.




Check out the guys on top of the bridge!

Just wanted to share some of my weekend with you. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment