Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tomorrow~ Governor's Luncheon at the Biltmore!!

I am just amazed at the opportunities I have been given at ASU. Seriously, it's a little ridiculous. Like tomorrow, for instance. I am getting my hair done at 9, my nails done at 10, and then...

I get to go to this!!


And no, not because I paid to go. I am going as Dr. Wilkinson's special guest, and I even get to sit at her table!! I am very much looking forward to it. Right now, I am looking up all of the governors and their histories, because I am trying to select which one to write a profile on. That's the point of me going-- so I can write an article on one of them! How exciting!! And incredibly nice of Dr. Wilkinson. I still can't believe it.

Well, I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I can't take any credit for it; God has definitely directed my steps here at ASU. There's simply no other explanation. :) I'll have to write all about it tomorrow, to let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment