Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today.

Today has been such a good day!

Cooking/ baking with mom and grandma, sneaking little bacon bits to the dog, then my little cousins came over and we watched Scooby Doo. You are never too old to watch cartoons. I am wearing my hand- made apron that I sewed myself, and I haven't done any homework today. And I didn't have to go to work!

Well, I guess technically I did some homework today... I did do a little reading for school. But I enjoy reading, and so I don't count it as homework really.

Anyway, the best part about today: it is filled with tons of family!! My grandma & cousins are all over from my mom's side, and later I have an aunt and her daughter + grandparents from dad's side coming over for a huge family dinner.

These are the best days, despite all the work. I am so blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment