Hannah's 10 Cardinal Public Restroom Rules
1. NO talking on your cell phone while in a public restroom! You can miss that call and call back later, and please politely finish any phone conversations before entering the restroom.
2. If the restroom is fairly empty, do NOT choose the stall immediately next to someone. It is ok to give people some space.
3. Do NOT apply perfume while using the restroom, or excessive amounts of hairspray either. This is incredibly rude to your fellow females.
4. The restroom is NOT a social escape, an excuse to talk about boys for 15 minutes, or your private people watching spot. If you are not in there to use the restroom, or to get something out of your teeth, you should not be in the restroom.
5. If you have boys over the age of 5 with you, they are really too old to be in there.
6. If you do have children in the restroom, do NOT let them peek under other stalls, even if they are just trying to be friendly. They don't need to be THAT friendly.
7. If you make a mess, CLEAN IT UP. Do NOT leave that for someone else to walk into and deal with.
8. Use the trashcans, ladies. They are actually there for you to use, not just to look at, leave open, or to lay stuff on top of.
9. Use the seat covers, if they are provided. They take two seconds to use.
10. If you choose to play games on your phone in there, do us all a favor... and turn the sound off. Awkward. :)
Any other ones you can think of?