1. Facebook. It is my number one go- to for procrastinating. It serves as the reminder for when I used to have a social life, and shows me in tantalizing detail everything I'm missing out on.
2. Pinterest. I'm a tad bit obsessed with this idea-- how genius to have a virtual pin board!! It has helped my wedding planning too. I have a board for wedding ideas, favorite places, things made of yarn, and just things that make me smile.
Look! It's an underwater suite in Fiji! Who knew?!
4. Japanese erasers. They hit my love for miniature things just right. Especially the penguins. Now, if they could just make some owls...
5. Crocheting. Lately, I have been making hangers for my mother, but it is a huge stress reliever for me.
6. Reading the Word. Ok, so this doesn't count as a guilty pleasure, but it helps me tremendously. I just finished up Ephesians again and am moving to Colossians.
7. Looking at wedding things. Ah!!!! It's too much fun. Lace, flowers, elegant gowns; what's not to love about looking at wedding things? Especially things I might use.
...or hair up?
10. And last but not least, Right This Minute. Anyone else a fan of that? From cute puppies trying to get over a step, to glowing surfboards, to beardos, I think this show was made for people with ADD. I love it.
So what are yours?