Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break

YES!!!! I FINALLY GET TO GO SOMEWHERE EXCITING FOR SPRING BREAK!!!


-At least, I wish that were what I was writing about. Unfortunately, I'm broke and my to -do list is getting rather long:

  • do research project for Hebrew
  • complete 20- page, single- spaced (minimum) paper
  • do analysis project for Document Production
  • complete internship work that I have been putting off
  • go to advising appointment Monday to ensure graduation happens in fall
  • plan more banquet details for Medallions
  • plan music extravaganza for ASU's Project Humanities (yes, Dean Lester put me in charge of coming up with that)
  • complete power point or prezi presentation for Hebrew as well as lesson plan
  • try not to be bitter that I never seem to get a break.
  • check with women's center guy about junior Medallion service project
  • plan next colloquia and check to see if we got funding approved yet
  • spend two days in the library deciphering books in Hebrew
So, how's that for a "break." I know, it's not. Yes, I'm kind of sad I don't get to take a break, but I guess if I work hard now I can always play later, right? Right? (please say yes, or I will go crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment