Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!

I know, I know. A lot of people out there hate it. Not just the single ones, either. Sure, I know it is hard (I've felt lonely most of my life on this day), but I don't get why people hate it. I mean oh, how terrible! A day for celebrating your sweetheart! Ah! I have never disliked the holiday myself, and I have to say, this year's was absolutely perfect. In fact, I feel kind of bad because Scot went all out and my gift didn't come close to all that he gave me.

Let's see.

So first, he shows up at my door with chocolate and very very very nice roses. Ok, I was happy with that right there-- that's more than most girls get!



But no, that wasn't all.

He then takes me to Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant (he remembered! from a long time ago!), and puts our name in for a table.

Then, as if that weren't more than enough, he pulls out this!!

I know. The man knows me well. So we drove over to Borders and looked at books for about an hour. It was a good time (we're both nerds, so it works out).

At the restaurant, he pulls out chocolate sprinkles.

Not the best picture, but anyway. It's an inside joke, and it was adorable. How cute can he be?

After that, we went and saw The Eagle. We're both Classics people, and it was a good movie. I liked it.

What a great time. He really went all out, and I forgot to mention that he was even going to take me for gelato but we didn't have time. Seriously. Sorry ladies, I found him first!

No comments:

Post a Comment