Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Daniel

Daniel now has a Facebook. Why am I commenting on this? Because I'm realizing more and more that I have an amazing brother. I mean, that sounds kind of lame, but he really is. He is smart, thoughtful, has a great sense of humor, and does all he can to help others. Who could ask for a better brother? He keeps me rolling on the floor with his quirky impressions of woody woodpecker and Mrs. Potatohead, and gives me back rubs and foot rubs whenever I want them. Spoiled? Yes, yes I am. Granted, he gets paid sometimes but still. How lucky am I! He reads his Bible, pays attention in church, and is trying to become the young man God wants him to be. Awww. He gets me drink refills at restaurants. Lets me sit up fromt even though now, he's taller than me. He holds doors, and even does my chores sometimes without complaining. He's a leader- for ASU's Prime the Pipeline project, he was the leader of Team Dan and did an awesome job.

WOW.

I love him so much. And now that he has his own Facebook, I am seeing even more that he has tons of friends who care about him and who he cares for. Awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment