Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not a Good Day.

So, today was definitely NOT a good day.

I woke up not feeling great, after a night of not feeling great, and got ready for work.

Work has been freakishly busy- because news channel 3 aired a special on us last Friday- so I had a pretty busy day! That would have been fine, except that I got this massive headache around 2:00 that just got progressively worse, and resulted in a fever and me throwing up at a little after six. So I went home.

Here is where the fun started:

Step 1: Get in my car.

Step 2: Start driving home.

Step 3: About halfway home, while on the freeway, realize I need to pull over.

Step 4: I don't make it to the side of the road.

Yeah. That's right. Not something I recommend, ever.

Luckily, my dad came and rescued me after I had pulled over, and I made it home ok. Then, I fell asleep until about 7 minutes ago, where I woke up from anxiety over my finals grades. I just checked them, everything's good... but I'm still not, so I'm going to bed.

Goodnight all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment