Sunday, May 29, 2011

Catching my Breath

Today was just great, one of those "down" days. You know, the kind where you can kick back with your family and not have to worry about work, chores, or somewhere to be.

The kind when you can sit out on the patio and actually talk to the neighbors.

The kind where there is time for what you want to do-- finally!

Today, I went to my aunt and uncle's church to watch the pastor pray over my brother and the other graduating seniors, and then me and my parents went to Crackers for lunch. For those of you who don't know, Crackers has the BEST bacon anywhere. Seriously, if they ever re- name it, they should just go with "The Bacon Place." Then, I worked on a baby blanket I'm making, and took a nap. That's right, I actually got to take a nap!! Joy. Then, I went shopping for some clothes and a new swimsuit, and had a successful trip. In an hour some friends are coming over to go swimming, and I can't wait. I'm trying to see everyone I can before I leave for the UK this summer! It's hard though, because everyone wants to see me. I have a lot to fit in before I leave. But I don't mind. :)

How are you enjoying your lazy summer days?

No comments:

Post a Comment