Friday, November 26, 2010

Challenge Day 2

I'm supposed to write about where I want to be in ten years.

Hmm. I hope by then, to have learned Greek.
I want to have visited Europe with a good friend, and be done with or in grad school for my master's or phd.
I hope to be married, and maybe have a kid or two.
I want to look forward to waking up every day with someone I love and is my best friend, and who enjoys the little things in life that I do... a warm cup of tea, or the wagging tail of my puppy. A soft blanket, or the changing autumn leaves.

I would like to be in a place where the leaves change color.

I hope that I am able to bless people with my life as I have been blessed.

I want to have a library, with a book I've written and published in it.

I want to still be an AWANA leader, because I think it's important.

I hope that I have enough money that I'm not hungry, but not enough to spoil me and forget the Giver of money.

I want to be an aunt. I want my brother to be happy. I'm looking forward to the day that I have little nieces and nephews to spoil.

I hope that I have more time to paint by then, and that I've had the chance to just sit somewhere overseas- at some old ruin, perhaps in Greece; and paint.

I want to know my Savior on a deeper level than I do now. I don't want to ever, ever be complacent with that relationship.

I hope that I've made it as a technical writer at some point in that ten years.

I want to have checked off a lot more of my bucket list by then, so I can start writing about all the amazing experiences I've had.

I think that about covers it. It's getting late, anyway... and these are pretty awesome wishes so I'll say goodnight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment